Save your skin and your pocket from those expensive skin treatments. Invest in a jar of raw Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera gel or an Aloe Vera plant.
You can save a lot of money combining the tiniest amount of Aloe Vera Gel and Coconut oil. I have found it beats expensive high street as moisturiser brands. Not Only is it great for your skin. It is beneficial to your bank account.
Take a few minutes and add up how much you spend every month on moisturisers. We are all guilty of purchasing separate skin products to treat our skin. For example, face moisturisers, make-up remover, special eye make-up remover, body cream, acne and pimple treatments.
This list goes on as does the spending and the manufacturer’s become richer. If you add up every month or six weeks how much you spend on the above products and multiply it over twelve months. How much do you think you will save?
Since I started my natural skin care ritual I have in six-months saved £630. That is on expensive face cream alone. I do not wear a lot of eye make-up. I still have plenty left. But every two months when I replace it. It costs me between £60-£70.
- The other benefits since switching to this new ritual. I am also avoiding manufactured chemicals. I now know what is going on my face.
The Aloe Vera gel and Coconut Oil combined to make this moisturiser will easily last you for six months or more.
Sure, Coconut Oil has the reputation of being too oily and shiny on skin. It is also suggested that the oil clogs up pours. However, too much of any good thing has its downside.
Coconut oil applied as a small amount combined or on its own and applied correctly is great for the skin. Applied lightly the oil skin has time to absorb the oil. In turn it softens and nourishes the skin.
It also promotes skin healing. It is full of antioxidants that help repair skin damage and strengthen skin tissues. It also keeps wrinkles at bay.
Aloe Vera Gel also contains valuable antioxidants OF vitamin C, E and beta carotene. Carotene helps keep the skin hydrated and elastic.
It also stimulates growth of new cells and sooths eczema, acne, psoriasis, and can help with sunburn.
Combined the two give a wonderful glow and sensational feeling of healthy skin. A jar of coconut oil and Aloe Vera Gel (plant or raw tub of Aloe Vera Gel). These are worthwhile investments.
A plastic surgeon friend has told me time again that expensive Botox and surgical treatments and manufactured products are nothing more than a money pit.
He swears all these treatments serves only to make him and the manufacturers rich. He recommends treating skin with care with the natural products.
Natural remedies and oils don’t prevent ageing. But will help our skin mother nature’s scars. No products prevent anti-ageing. But natural home remedy products can treat our skin in a way that leaves us ageing gracefully as mother nature approaches us. Fresh and healthy skin shows overshadows ageing skin.
For this recipe you will need
1. At least 1-2 tablespoons of raw Aloe Vera Gel (from the plant or Nurifi)
2. 3 teaspoons of raw virgin Coconut Oil
3. Mix together until thickened. (whisk or food blender)
4. Add natural oils, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Almond Oil (option and your preference)
5. Place in small jar or container. Or apply immediately to the face and body
I love the smell and freshness of the Peppermint oil. It lasts all day.
Peppermint Essential Oil Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oils Diffuser Burner | eBay
Essential Oils Aromatherapy 10ml 100% Natural Essential Oil Therapeutic 88 Var | eBay
Sweet Almond Oil 100% Pure, Natural, Cold Pressed Carrier Oil, Free UK Shipping | eBay
I make only enough for two days. This is because I’m regularly trying out new products. I avoid waste. I also apply a night treatment. Why you should apply Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera gel to your skin at night.
But you can make more just store it in a jar in the fridge. It should be okay for two weeks. But keep an eye on the Coconut Oil. You don’t want shiny oily skin.
Why should always store these products.
1. Fantastic skin remedies free of chemicals
2. Cheaper than shop chemicals
3. Coconut Oil is a 2 in 1 make-up remover. It removes face and eye make-up moisturising your skin at the same time
4. Aloe Vera gel helps stretch marks gained through pregnancy or weight
5. Combined both oils treat cuticles and nails as, fungal nail infection and Athlete’s Foot
6. Whether used as one or combined both oils soften dry feet and cracked heels
7. As a face moisturiser both oils prevent chapped lips
8. An all over body moisturiser with significant benefits
Please join my blog for more updates and information on skin care and money saving